Q. I need help with a research paper.


You can come to the library and ask to talk with a librarian or you may schedule a research appointment with a librarian.  http://ualr.edu/library/research-consultation/.


  • Last Updated Nov 18, 2016
  • Views 55
  • Answered By Carol Macheak

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0