toll-free assistance: 1-800-340-9367
About Off-Campus Access
When utilizing library resources from off-campus you will need to identify yourself as a current UA Little Rock student/employee. After selecting the resource you wish to use via QuickSearch, Journals Search, or the A-Z Database list, you will be prompted to fill-in your email address and password.
Steps to demonstrating your current UA Little Rock status:
- Select the database, electronic book or electronic journal
- Enter your email address and password
- Your email address can be found via your BOSS account.
Possible Problems with Off-Campus Access
- You have not synced your passwords in BOSS. To do this, go into BOSS and View System Accounts and Change Passwords. Sync your passwords by checking ALL of the boxes and resetting your password. This may take up to 15 minutes to take effect.
- Your UA Little Rock account may not be active.
- You may have been directed to the publisher’s login page rather than our proxy page. The proxy page URL should start with "0-". If it does not, please go to the Ask Us page linked below for help.
- Make sure you are using your email and password to log-in.
Having difficulties? Ask Us